Monday, March 4, 2013

Dear Maxwell and Ella..

Maxwell and Ella, This year you are FOUR, and I cannot believe how amazingly fast you are growing up. You both crack me up with your crazy words or the sarcastic things you say that you don't even understand is funny.
Bubs. Monkers. My lovebug,
You are one special little boy, You are so smart and caring. You make me laugh with all the funny things you say and ask.. You are feisty like Daddy and I, and I secretly love it. You beat up on Zach and then run and scream when he chases you back, I love  that.  You are so handsome just like Dad and Michael. You always make me smile when I say "I love you bubba" and you exhale loudly and roll your eyes "I LOVE YOU TOOOO MAE MI!" like this is a stated fact that I should just know and never question.. I love you so much little brother.. I couldn't imagine life without you.

Veets. Stinkers. Smells,
You are the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. You make me laugh with your diva sunglasses or your extravagant jewelry. SOMETIMES you let me snuggle you in your bed, but eventually you tell me I have my own room and to go there.. You are so intelligent and you have such a kind heart. You are constantly wanting to tell me things or ask "why?" when you don't understand.. I love you so much, You are the light of my life.

May your fourth year of life bring you many juice boxes, yummy peanut butter sandwiches and lots of laughs at the park... I love you both beyond the stars and I can't wait to see you grow up into amazing adults.





1 comment:

  1. You are soo right Maegs .. they are both soo beautiful and a gift to all of our families .. They are blessed to have you as a big sister. ♥

    ReplyDelete