Thursday, March 15, 2012

A little early anniversary love.

The 22nd is Mine and Zach's anniversary. We will be spending one night at the beautiful Cambria Pines Lodge, and then we will head up the coast and spend two nights in Monterey and adventure around there. I am so excited, we both really need this little get a way! In perfect timing before I start my new job!
Zachariah Eugene, 
You are truly the light of my life and my best friend, everyday I feel more and more thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing man in my life. You are such a strong, patient, caring, sweet, intelligent, hard working man and I am thankful you have all these great qualities. You inspire me to become a better person everyday, even when it doesn't seem that way. Our relationship hasn't been perfect, but I would never change a minute of it. You treat me with respect and love and I am thankful for that. All I can say is that I am so excited to see what the next years of our lives bring us. I love this beautiful, crazy adventure we are on and I couldn't imagine my life any other way. I love you with all my heart.
Love,
Maegann Elizabeth

A few pictures from our last couple of years. :)
Our Disneyland trip

Christmas 2011

Halloween 2011

Our first camp trip alone. 

Firemen's ball 2011


New Years 2012

Our very first picture taken together June 2010



I love you. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the crazy pictures you post. And.....I love both of you!

    ReplyDelete