Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gettin' Dirtayyyy!

So I am posting two blogs tonight. I haven't had time to since I have been training for my new job, but I wanted to post about my anniversary trip and how AWESOME my mother is! While we were in Monterey, my Mom and her friends did a mud run(which consists of climbing five foot walls, diving into mud puddles, doing push ups, crawling in the mud, etc..). And for those of you who don't know my mom, she DOES NOT like running or dirt. She made it all 5 MILES! She did a great job and didn't even look winded at the end! I am very proud that she finished in under an hour and half. I know I would have been crawling across the finish line, Im sure that beer at mile 3 helped give a push though ;) Proud of you Mama! I love you!



They were so happy to be done! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like a blast..hard but a blast! How did she end that muddy race looking so clean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I was wondering the same thing! I doubt she jumped in all those mud puddles.

      Delete