Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 1, really? I have to work out?

Okay so like I said I am starting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today. I can't find my disc, so I'm going to go to target when I get off to buy a new one. I am the biggest I have ever been in my life and I'm only 21! This personally is not okay! I am in the prime years that I should be fit! So here are my measurements;
Waist: 30"
Hips:37"
Bust:37"
Right arm:13"
Left arm:13"
Right leg:23"
Left leg:23"
Weight: 156lbs

My goal;
Waist: 25"
Hips:27"
Bust:34"
Right arm:9"
Left arm:9"
Right leg:15"
Left leg:15"
Weight: 120lbs

This goal is probably not going to happen with just the 30 day shred, I'm sure it will take much more time to see my goal but hey, I just hope to see some results! I hope that after the 30 day shred I can start a hybrid workout with shred and p90x. I will keep you updated as much as possible. It helps me to remember what I see and what is working :) happy summer training all!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Maeg! You can do it! Can't wait to see your results. It will inspire me to do something :)

    ReplyDelete