Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy's Day

I just wanted to take a minute to thank some Mommys in my life.

Mom. Thank you for being there for me during any period in my life. I am thankful to have had such an understanding loving Mom. You have taught me so much in life and you have believed in me like no one ever has. You have taught me to be tough even when its hard, stand my ground and to never give up. we have definitely had our moments but what mother daughter doesn't. I love you and I could have never asked for a better Mother.

Meghan Elaine. Thank you for not trying to be a Mom to me but approaching me as a friend... I mean we are so close in age ;). But in all seriousness, you have been such a great "friend" to me and been there for me when ever I have needed someone to talk to. And you are the best Mom to Max and Ella. I love you!

Linda Jackson. I really appreciate the man you have made. If it weren't for you I know Zach would not be half the man he is. I know the reason he treats me so good and loves me so much is because of the way he was raised by you and I am blessed to have your family in my life. Thank you, love you.

Thank you all for being you and being such amazing Moms. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Maegann... I rarely get a chance to look at your Blog, and I'am glad today was the day I did. We are very blessed and I love nothing more than being the Mother of Michael and Maegann Beck! You make me proud every day!
    I Love You ~
    mom

    ReplyDelete