Wednesday, June 13, 2012

He Loved Me First....

Father's day is right around the corner and I just wanted to take a moment to thank my Daddy for being the best Dad in the world. Dad, You never missed a moment of my life and I am incredibly lucky to have such an amazing man as my father. I don't remember a softball game, ballet recital, school play, golf tournament, etc, that you have missed out on. Thank you for ALWAYS being my biggest cheerleader, for being my rock when I am scared or lost in my crazy journey of life. You are the ONE and ONLY man I know I can count on day or night now matter where you are or where you will be you will always be there for me in a blink of an eye. Thank you for pushing me through life and through life lessons that I needed to learn, for being there even when you don't think I am doing the right thing, for supporting me always. I don't know where I would be or what I would do without such an awesome Dad like you. Even though I am "growing up" I will always be your little girl and there will never come a day that I won't need my Daddy anymore. I love you and cherish the building of our friendship with the older I get. Happy Fathers Day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment