Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I have loved you for a thousand years....

Time passes so slowly, but yet so fast. We have been together for over 2 1/2 years, but most days it feels like 20 years. I cannot believe I have found someone who is so perfectly imperfect. I have always loved the quote "We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." and that is what I feel I have found in you, Zach Jackson. You stole my heart long ago as a girl and we needed our experience with others before we could be each others forever. I know I don't say it enough but Thank you.. For everything you do. You may not see it, but I cherish every part of our life together. I love picking on you, I love having my best friend with me every day, I love laughing with you, or when we both get crazy and make fun of each other, I love that you support me in everything I say or do even if it sounds crazy, I love that you love my family like you've known them your whole life, I love that one of your best friends is my Dad.  I just simply love our life together. I never thought I could feel this way about someone until I started this crazy adventure with you. You make me the woman I want to be every day and you support me like no one ever has (except my parents of course). Basically I could never imagine my life a day without you in it. I honestly think I am the luckiest woman in the world. Thank you for being the best thing that has ever happened to me. The song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri explains my love for you.. Because I have loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more. I love you... foralways. 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I agree with you, he treats us, your family, so good. And he's lucky to have you too Maeg~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does my heart good to know that you are so happy and that you appreciate all that you and Zach are to each other. Love you both

    ReplyDelete