I saw that someone had posted similar coasters on Pinterest, so I thought it would be fun to run with the idea. It is so easy to make these and it would be a great gift with all the holidays coming up or perfect for weddings!
What you need:
- 4X6 prints, depending on how many coasters you want to make.
- Mod Podge
- Foam brush
- Coasters, I got mine from the dollar store.
1. Measure the prints to the coasters and draw an outline of the coaster on the back of the picture and cut it out.
2. Take the foam brush and mod podge a layer on the coaster, make sure it is spread even.
3. Lay the cut out photo on the still wet coaster, line up the edges.
4. Sponge on more mod podge in one directing, ( say you go horizontally, make sure all your strokes are horizontal). Let it dry completely, you can start the other coasters while you let each dry.
5. After it is completely dry take the brush and go the opposite direction, ( now vertical).
6. Let them dry and there you have perfect coasters with really cute pictures on them, perfect to wrap a bow around and give as a gift!