Friday, January 20, 2012

Couches!

So, Since it is recent that I have moved out into an actual house and out of my studio we needed a couch! I have been stalking craigslist and so has my mom for couches. I found a few I liked from the same dealer so we went and looked at them and spent about an hour in the warehouse looking at all the different things they had (but of course we were on a budget). 460$ later we found an awesome couch! Thank you to the best boyfriend ever, it is now ours!!! I will post pictures later, the only bummer we dont get it for 10 days!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a blog now.
    Post pictures of the new furniture ASAP.
    I had your soup for lunch today and it was soooo good.
    I'm very proud of you and the beautiful woman you've become.
    Love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete