Friday, January 27, 2012

So.... patriotic?

Today I saw a news reading that a local soldier is coming home, all I can think is THANK YOU GOD FOR BRINGING ANOTHER SOLDIER HOME SAFE!! I have a some what of a soft spot REALLY BIG soft spot for things like this, I think it might just be that I could never imagine not seeing my Dad for months at a time. For those of you who know me, know that I am a total Daddy's girl. I get teary eyed when ever I see Dads, Moms, Wives, Husbands, Sons, Daughters, ANYONE coming home or watch any videos that have to do with coming home. ( I bawled through the whole movie "Brothers") I work around military all day long, they stay at the hotel and I get to serve them breakfast and when they say thank you I think NO thank YOU for letting me live in the land of the free. Thank YOU for being away from your family for so long so I can rest in peace with mine at night. Thank YOU for letting me get to do what ever I want while your being ordered around.. So I want to say a big THANK YOU to all the men and women who fight for this country and their wives, husbands and kids.. and I wanted to share a video that yes, I bawl when I watch it, and a music video of a song I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment