Thursday, January 19, 2012

Here in the sticks.

Today I realized that I have not seen my family often. Everyday I have about 4 missed calls with at least 3 voicemails and 7 notifications on Facebook from people in my family, and although I have my phone practically glued to my hand I never get around to calling them back! So I decided it is time to make a blog, So I can blog about what is going on in my life and keep them all updated on my life and of course Zach (my boyfriend) and Kaiah's (our dog) lives as well. We have been working like fools getting our new house put together, did I mention we are in the middle of moving?, so it has been crazy around here and THANKFULLY my dad has been over to help with construction, because we all know Zach is good at what he does but is clueless when it comes to construction (sorry babe!). Or maybe its just  no one does things like your dad does? I dont know. But I have cleaned a million times it seems like and done 50 loads of laundry and there are still a million things to do! On top of it I have been baking like a crazy person (something that really relaxes me in times of stress, and I AM STRESSSED!) My awesome parents got me all the baking goodies when I moved conveniently around christmas time! My brand new kitchenaide has been worked to the bone, cookies, peanut butter brownies, all the favorites around here!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the next season of your life! Blogging is a great idea, now I can see what your up to through Facebook, Pinterest, and your new blog! No getting away from your Momma! Lol.
    Proud of you Meg's and Iam so happy you have Zach and Miss Kiah to share your life with ~
    When your happy - I'm happy!
    Surely Blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Maeg, love that you're going to blog :) 'Here In The Sticks,' you super clever girl. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog-land ... I love that you will be blogging ..Like you said, now your family can keep up with you ... by the way ..I was at your house 'out in the sticks' today while you were at work ...It's so beautiful out there and I wish you all much happiness in this chapter of your lives.
    Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete